Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You may not think I'm rich...

You may not think I'm rich... because i don't have a lot of money, or Juicy Couture everything, or shop at expensive places, or have everything i want, or have flawless hair, or have $300 dollar shoes. But what you don't know about me is that I consider my self Rich beyond compare, Life is what make me so rich, the people that I meet, the thing I do, the places go, all the crazy thing i fill my life with.  I  want to live a great life.  I try to live with no regrets. The thing I've done wrong only make me stronger and I take those and move on and become better. Living my life to the full extent is something i wish was so much easier but its not, I try to be happy all the time but that never happens! haha I'm noting close to perfect!!!  I know that I can try to live a good life if i want to!Everyone that i have meet the thing I've done make me Rich! Thank you to everyone that has been in my life!!!!

Dream
Imagine
Laugh
Love
Smile
Hope
Taa Taa 
/Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment